Finger Joint Router Bit
Secured and trusted checkouts with:
FREE SHIPPING Worldwide | Fast shipping to USA
Finger Joints are ideal for wood joining. This router bit works with one workpiece face up, the other face down. When the bit height align, the two pieces slide together with their faces perfectly flushed!
- Available in two sizes: 1/2" or 1/4" Shank
- Industrial Quality C3 Tungsten Carbide Cutters
- Solid Hardened Steel Body
- Anti-Kickback Design
- Resistant Teflon Coating
- Processing time (1 - 3 days)
- Fast Shipping to USA (1 - 3 weeks)*
- International Shipping (3 - 6 weeks depending on your location)*
*Please allow 1-2 weeks delay due to extremely high demand. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and guarantee all customers will receive their purchase.
See what others are saying:
Jack K. - "This is perfect for my wood works, it's high quality and gets the job done fast!"
Stanley L. - "I'm surprise how it came out, didn't expect to be this good, amazing!"
Bill F. - "Can't wait to use this baby, have been wanting to get a new one!"